Happy Independence Day to all of my US readers! 🇺🇸
Speaking of holidays, Tuesday Tips is taking a break and will be back later this summer 🏖️
In the meantime, I wanted to share with you my best Tuesday Tips:
- Tip #3: Fly through Jupyter with keyboard shortcuts 🚀
- Tip #5: Visualize your pandas code 🐼
- Tip #8: Build a dataset with regular expressions 👷♂️
- Tip #15: Keep up with AI 🧠
- Tip #17: Make your own private GPT 🔒
- Tip #19: Solution to Python Challenge #1 🏆
You can find all of the past tips at tuesday.tips. (Yes, that's a real URL!)
New to Data Science and trying to find your path? Check out my step-by-step guide to launching your Data Science career.
Have a great month!
P.S. Known for: Being long